Persona: Cluster Admin
You can now run App Service on Kubernetes. This includes all the Platform-as-a-service components that you’d expect from using App Service.
If you’re interested in deploying Web Apps, Function Apps, Logic Apps or more you can register this extension to run on your own Kubernetes cluster.
You are required to set up an instance of App Service running on your own infrastructure and have your development team deploy applications to it.
Set up App Service for application delivery on your cluster
- Ensure Log Analytics workspace is created
- Install App Service on Kubernetes
Deploy some different application architectures to App Service running on Kubernetes
- Use the deployed App Service to deploy
- Web App
- Function App
- Logic App
- App Service is running on your cluster
- A sample application has been deployed
Help us improve
Azure Citadel is a community site built on GitHub, please contribute and send a pull requestMake a change